We also partner with other charities and organisations to utilise the fabulous building to provide activities and training which enable people to grow and develop resilience. We offer a place of safety and welcome for anybody to build friendships. We have found since we started in May 2021 that the Community has grown not only in numbers but in the way new friendships have formed. People’s lives have changed when they have engaged with the activities we run or facilitate. People benefit from renewed confidence and self esteem in the baking group, as well as overall wellbeing, resilience and tools to cope from the 6 week Wellbeing Journey. Come along and experience spiritual reawakening and refreshment from the Alpha Course and from being on the volunteer team.
We celebrate with a contemporary Expression of worship once a month that everyone involved in @home, or not, is invited to attend.
We are also currently working with Lancashire Mind, Lancashire Adult Education, NHS Community Asset Development Team, 121 Mental Health Support worker NHS.
This is a current timetable of activities @HOME which does change so please come along to find out anymore information. You will be warmly welcomed.
• Mindful Monday Craft 1st of the month from 11am
• Women’s Peer Support Group for mental health, 11am – 12.30pm
• Walkx Wellbeing health walk 3rd Monday of the month, 1pm – 2pm
• Chatty Chairs an formal friendship group for women, 1pm – 2pm
• Wellbeing Journey 6 week course for holistic wellbeing please contact for details
• Toddler Group 10am – 12noon
• Christian Meditation in the quiet room, 11am – 11.30am
• Happy Daze Men’s Peer Support group for mental Health, 12noon – 2pm
• Craft and Chat bring your own craft, 1pm – 3pm
@Home Worship 3rd Thursday of the month at WPMC in Ashton, Wellington Road, PR2 1BU, 7pm